On Tuesday, December 15, 2015, members of the Henderson Police Department Criminal Investigation Division, North Carolina Alcohol Law Enforcement Agency, and the Vance County Sheriff’s Department arrested an individual for recent robberies in the Henderson area.
Dejon Williams, 24, of 720 Highland Avenue, Henderson has been charged with one count of robbery with a dangerous weapon in reference to a robbery reported at Citi Trends, 399 Raleigh Road on December 5, 2015. Williams was also charged with one count of robbery with a dangerous weapon in regards to an incident at Cruizer’s, 800 Dabney Drive, on December 14th.
Williams was placed in the Vance County Jail after failing to post a 200,000.00 secured bond in these matters. The investigation in these matters is still ongoing and additional charges could be forth coming.
Press Release Authority: Chief Marcus Barrow
Connect With The Author
- NC Farm School - December 22, 2015
- News 12/22/15 - December 22, 2015
- First Presbyterian Music Outreach - December 21, 2015
- Arrest for Recent Robberies - December 21, 2015
- News 12/21/15 - December 21, 2015
- News 12/18/15 - December 21, 2015
- VGCC graduates 13 cadets in school’s 101st BLET Class - December 17, 2015
- VGCC holds College Day for transferring students - December 17, 2015
- Animal Kingdom 12/16/15 - December 17, 2015
- Utility Pole Problem - December 17, 2015